Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another bout of Bad Writer

Bad Writer! Bad Writer!
Except this time it's for A Blue TARDIS at Red Sunset that I didn't write up a chapter for.
I'm considering doing an every other week set up for the stories. Angels of the Disc this week, A Blue TARDIS at Red Sunset next week.
That may or may not happen.
I also wrote a new story called And They Called Him Mad, which is a Master fic--Doctor Who realm. It's a format I have fun writing. Bit angsty, bit sad, bit hopeful. All jammed into about 600 words.
Angels of the Disc throws our characters back into danger, so I hope you go check that out!
The book I'm going to be reading for this next week is The Moonstone. I can't promise I'll have finished it (547 pages) but I'll give you a review of the point I'm at in the story.
I'm not writing as much original stuff as I hoped I would be, because we're not actually writing new stuff in my class right now.
Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment