Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Because I was awesome

and up until 11:30 last night making sure I wasn't being an idiot and not posting the chapters or putting it off for a day.
Not helping with the book I'm supposed to be reading(you will get my impression of it at the moment, but that won't be the final word until I'm done). But it's progress.
Speaking of Fanfiction, apparently I'm on a one shot streak--I wrote two more since last Wednesday.
No More Tears was written for my best friend/sometimes beta(I've been using her more lately) because 1.) she was having a rough time and 2.) she asked for a story 'about the Doctor that ends with hope'. It's a really sweet/sad/hopeful story about how the Doctor picks his companions, and what happens with the companions. I liked it, and she said it helped.
Run! was written in a burst of inspiration. It's another cross over fic, Doctor Who and...Looking For Alaska. One small step into a fandom that I'm not sure about just yet(Not a big fan of book fandoms, save Discworld). It's the story behind Alaska's "run run run run run." Or at least my take on what would be a plausible(if not totally possible) explanation.
On the chapter front, not much has changed in the stories: that is to say, in A Blue TARDIS at Red Sunset, Rory, Rigsby and Jane are all still locked up, and in Angels of the Disc, they're still dealing with the Weeping Angels.
So no big plot developments, but I'm thinking I'm gonna have to throw some into these next two.
Other originals has nothing new, but we're discussing the stories tomorrow.
I've got my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment