Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Knew I forgot something else...

Another new look; except I like this one. I'm pretty certain I'll stick with it, too. I'm surprised I didn't run across this book one before, because it's really kind of PERFECT.
Any way, not much to report on the original writing front--I've been dabbling here and there with a few ideas, but the only two I see something concrete coming from is something like a Pride and Prejudice Fanfiction and ZOMBIES. I had this really odd dream that inspired it; it was really creepy, and involved my sister and brother becoming zombies that lived with me.
Odd, but good inspiration!
Okay, so for all of you who actually read the Fanfiction, I was a bad author this week, because A Blue TARDIS At Red Sunset didn't get a full chapter yesterday, just a teaser, which ended up being 513 words long. It starts with Amy teasing Grace about her reaction to the TARDIS and goes down hill from there, basically. However, I'm doing my best to have a full chapter up and replacing that one tonight!
Angels of the Disc has a friendship building chapter thown in now. Last chapter, the History Monks appear; I took the chance to establish the relationships of the characters through conversation. The two sidekicks(Rose and Soto) had a little chat, and Lu-Tze and the Doctor had a tiny conversation. I did advance the plot a bit at the end, using DEATH to impart news. DEATH is suddenly a plot point creator. I love Sir. Pratchett's work, but I feel that this might be a bit abusive to DEATH. So, take a chance to read it and post a review!
Okay, I decided I would read the Romance Novels. It's a series and I own two; the third one is out and the fourth should be out sometime soon.
I have to tell you, this is the title I'm considering for the next one;
Redirected Author Rant? Editor's Eye? Can't Believe I Actually Like Reading This?

No comments:

Post a Comment