Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shellshocked Mood

As in I'm not quite sure my brain is working properly enough to really give a well written and coherent post, but it's Wednesday so I'll give it a try.
The reasons for this doubt about my abilities at this time will be listed here
1.) My english final today. 1 hour, Thirty minutes, 15 paragraphs and 7 pages. Three prompts. Honestly, I thought it went well.
2.) I actually had the two chapters(LONGEST ONES YET) finished Monday. Which hasn't been my MO lately.
3.) starting the one for my 1000 readers celebration. It's about a dog, a wombat, and two bunnies.
4.) MAIN REASON? The book for the next book commentary. It's called Looking for Alaska, and it is, in my opinion, one of the best books of this entire century. And maybe the one before and after. But more on that next time.
5.) Snow. So much snow. Mother nature hates me.

Right, on to the fanfiction. Angels of the Disc had the longer chapter by about 159 words. It's basically the spliting up of different groups, and Death is played with a bit more. Which is fun. Also, take the quiz on my page to help me out a bit.
However I'll admit that as plot developing goes A Blue TARDIS At Red Sunset had a better chapter! I got to play with the Slitheen Dictator and have a few fun lines. It's a pretty good chapter, and important to moving the plot along.
So check them out! Until next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment