Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Not this week, folks.

Really, really busy.
REALLY!
I've even been trying to get you an actual book...Emma and Vampires. But that got me depressed...I couldn't read it without thinking of how the Vampires in there were like Twilight.
There is a new story up, because I got accepted to my first choice college so...I wrote one called "University Acceptance", which was really sweet.  Also, my other chapters will be up tonight. I'll include links here.
Angels of the Disc is a Doctor/Rose chapter-funny, I think. Jack is hitting on Death's Granddaughter, Nine talks about being slapped by Rose's mother...I liked it.
A Blue TARDIS at Red Sunset is done with developing character building stuff and is on to the plot building! And it's thickening like stew! Or London's fog!
That's it...I need to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment