Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow

I've got snow! Lots and lots of snow, falling down in big, fluffy flakes. Did I say a lot of snow?
Anyway, I'm very proud of myself! I've been very busy this past week. I've tried out for the production at my school (i got two parts! They're small, but I'm okay with that! I was expecting a tiny part.) I also have another monologue; it's interesting. It'll try to explain...it's about this girl who can fall from one universe to the next. In both universes there's this guy that she loves, but they're just friends. In the other, they're in a relationship. So she goes to this other universe, because staying in ours hurt too much. And while she kept looking in on him, he grew away from her, into a cold hearted person. The last time she showed up, the last spark of him that she loved died, and so did the him in the other universe.
Yup.
Other original work for that includes something that my Best Friend/Sometime Beta and I wrote, once again mainly over Facebook. It's a short skit about three of the main people in the production of a play, and it's awesome!
I wrote a new story that's generally the letter a dying woman is writing to her husband.
Up close it gets creepy.
Like she's outside in the middle of winter freezing to death. And her husband has tried to kill her in the past.
Anyway!
Fanfiction!
I got both of the chapters up! (good) Before 12:00AM today (BETTER)! 
Angels of the Disc I got to add the Time Monks, and Jack didn't learn to behave any better. I also got a lot of cool reviews. Plus I'm adding a missing scene chapter for 10!
A Blue TARDIS at Red Sunset has a new slitheen, and Cho and Grace going with Amy and the Doctor to the home planet of the Slitheen! Please drop a review!
All I'm saying for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment